The Executive Committee oversees the management of the network and ensures it is meeting its objectives in line with its terms of reference.
- Chair: Yaobi Zhang (Helen Keller International)
- Vice-Chair: Kisito Ogoussan (FHI-360)
- Past Chair: Gail Davey (Footwork/Brighton & Sussex Medical School)
International Coalition for Trachoma Control (ICTC)
- Chair: Scott McPherson (RTI)
Lymphatic Filariasis (LF) NGO Network
- Chair: Paul Watson (Lepra)
Onchocerciasis Elimination NGO Group
- Chair: Charles Mackenzie (Sightsavers)
Leprosy NGO Group
- Chair: Geoff Warne (ILEP)
Soil-Transmitted Helminths/Schistosomiasis (STH/SCH) NGO Group
- Chair: Michael French (RTI)
Disease Management Disability and Inclusion (DMDI)
- Chair: Wim van Brakel (NLR)
Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Co-Chair: Yael Velleman (Schistosomiasis Control Initiative)
- Co-Chair: Leah Wohlgemuth (Sightsavers)
Skin Related NTDs
- Chair: Claire Fuller (International Federation for Dermatology), Michele Murdoch (West Herts Hospitals), Rie Yotsu (Nagasaki University)
Conflict and Humanitarian Emergencies
- Chair: Angelia Sanders (The Carter Center)
Ensuring Sustainable Systems
- Co-Chair: Aparna Barua Adams (International Coalition for Trachoma Control)
- Co-Chair: Girija Sankar (Children Without Worms)
- Chair: Wendy Harrison (Schistosomiasis Control Initiative)
External Representation Group
- Co-Chair: Virginia Sarah (Fred Hollows Foundation)
- Co-Chair: Helen Hamilton (WaterAid)
NNN Administration Support
- Cleo Stern (Helen Keller International)
NNN Communications Lead
The Chair shall serve a one-year term and will then move to the position of Past-Chair for an additional year. Similarly, the Vice-Chair shall serve a one-year term and then move to the position of Chair. During an election year and prior to the annual meeting, the Executive Committee will invite nominations for the incoming NNN Vice-Chair through the NGO Coordination Groups. Each nominee must accept the nomination and be fully informed of the voluntary nature of the position. Nominations will be supported by a brief summary of the nominee’s eligibility for election.
The Executive Committee will circulate the final nominations prior to the annual meeting during which election of the new Vice-Chair will take place. The successful candidate will be determined by a clear majority of votes (one vote per individual NGO) and the new Vice-Chair will take up the position from the announcement at the meeting.
You can download the nomination form for the Vice-Chair 2018-2019 here!
OUR ANNUAL MEETING
The NNN meets annually (typically in September); the disease-specific and thematic working groups will continue to meet separately at will. See our conference page for more information.