The Executive Committee oversees the management of the network and ensures it is meeting its objectives in line with its terms of reference.
- Chair: Kisito Ogoussan (FHI 360)
- Vice-Chair: Arielle Dolegui (World Vision)
- Immediate Past Chair: Yaobi Zhang (Helen Keller International)
International Coalition for Trachoma Control (ICTC)
- Chair: Scott McPherson (RTI International)
Lymphatic Filariasis (LF) NGO Network
- Chair: Ernest Mensah (FHI 360)
NGDO Coordination Group for Onchocerciasis Elimination
- Chair: Louise Hamill (Sightsavers)
Leprosy NGO Group
- Chair: Geoff Warne (International Federation of Anti-Leprosy Associations - ILEP)
Soil-Transmitted Helminths/Schistosomiasis (STH/SCH) NGO Group
- Chair: Michael French (RTI International)
Disease Management Disability and Inclusion (DMDI)
- Chair: Wim van Brakel (NLR)
Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Chair: Yael Velleman (SCI Foundation)
Skin Related NTDs
- Chair: Claire Fuller (International Federation for Dermatology)
Conflict and Humanitarian Emergencies
- Chair: Angelia Sanders (The Carter Center)
Ensuring Sustainable Systems
- Co-Chair: Aparna Barua Adams (International Coalition for Trachoma Control)
- Co-Chair: Girija Sankar (Children Without Worms)
- Chair: Wendy Harrison (SCI Foundation)
NNN Influencing Priorities Task Team
- Co-Chair: Chelsea Toledo (NTD Support Center)
- Co-Chair: Joni Lawrence (Mectizan Donation Programme)
NNN Communications Task Team
- Co-Chair: Tim Jesudason (International Coalition for Trachoma Control)
- Co-Chair: Kelly Bridges (Global Water 2020)
NNN Administration Support
- Admin assistant: Tara King (FHI 360)
The Chair shall serve a one-year term and will then move to the position of Past-Chair for an additional year. Similarly, the Vice-Chair shall serve a one-year term and then move to the position of Chair. During an election year and prior to the annual meeting, the Executive Committee will invite nominations for the incoming NNN Vice-Chair through the NGO Coordination Groups. Each nominee must accept the nomination and be fully informed of the voluntary nature of the position. Nominations will be supported by a brief summary of the nominee’s eligibility for election.
The Executive Committee will circulate the final nominations prior to the annual meeting during which election of the new Vice-Chair will take place. The successful candidate will be determined by a clear majority of votes (one vote per individual NGO) and the new Vice-Chair will take up the position from the announcement at the meeting.
The nomination form for the Vice-Chair 2021-2022 has not been released yet.
OUR ANNUAL MEETING
The NNN meets annually (typically in September); the disease-specific and thematic working groups will continue to meet separately at will. See our conference page for more information.