NNN Conference 2020
Conference 2020 information has been posted and can be found below and on the other conference tabs on the website. Please note that due to COVID-19 and related visa restrictions, conference registration will not open until the end of April.
2020 is an important year: celebrating the success and embracing the new NTD Roadmap from the World Health Organization. Please get your stories ready and join the celebration! Join us on Twitter if you have not already.
This meeting is an important opportunity to highlight the urgent need to bring health equity to the remaining one billion people who continue to be affected by neglected tropical diseases.
- Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director General to NNN 2018 conference participants.
Accelerating to 2030: Building Resilient NTD Programmes in a Changing World
The 11th Annual Neglected Tropical Disease NGO (NNN) Conference will take place from Tuesday 8th - Thursday 10th September 2020 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
2020 Conference Registration
With the theme, Accelerating to 2030: Building Resilient NTD Programmes in a Changing World, the 2020 NNN Conference is looking to be the most forward-thinking yet. See below for registration details. (NOTE: As mentioned above, due to visa restrictions related to COVID-19, registration will not open until the end of April.)
Group 1: £150.00
Group 2: £50.00
Please refer to the delegate classification detailed below before starting your registration in order to select the correct registration fee.
Group 1 classification applies to any delegate who either:
a. lives/works in a Group 1 country; or
b. works for an International Organisation or International with headquarters based in a group 1 country.
Group 1 countries are those in the United Nations Human Development Report 2019 rated ‘Very High Human Development’ listed at http://www.hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdro_statistical_data_table1.pdf
The Group 2 classification applies to all other delegates.
Group 2 countries are those in the United Nations Human Development Report rated ‘High Human Development, Medium Human Development or Low Human Development’ listed at http://www.hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdro_statistical_data_table1.pdf
- Receipt for payment can be downloaded once payment has been made and will be emailed to the registrant with the confirmation email.
- Any event registration will be complete once payment is received. Payment must be made in advance and through Credit Card or PayPal.
- Declined/ refused payments - We cannot accept liability if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier (due to the customer quoting incorrect card details or other reasons).
- By entering your credit card information, you state that you are an authorised user of the credit card and that the associated information entered is accurate.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make alternations to the conference programme, venue and timings at any time. In the event of it being found necessary for whatever reason that the conference is postponed or cancelled, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the participant. If re-arrangement or postponement of the event can take place, the booking between the participant and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation terms detailed in the Cancellation Policy.
- The deadline to register is 2 weeks prior to the start of the event
- Up to 1 week prior to the start of the event, registration may be transferred to another delegate in the same Registration Group.
- Registration onsite will be a set fee of £250.00
- Any delegate cancellation two weeks prior to the event will be refunded less a 10% admin fee.
- Any delegate cancellation within the two weeks before the event or no-shows at the event is non-refundable unless the reason for cancellation is due to visa rejection. (proof of rejection will be required)
NTD Innovation Prize
Have an idea that could lead to transformative, positive impact in the NTD space? The second annual NTD Innovation Prize will occur at the 2020 NNN Conference. The competition is now open for submissions and is calling for qualified reviewers. Up to 35,000 USD in awards. Read more here.